Sunday, March 16, 2014

Reflection Practitioner Blog 1

I take part in adventure activities because i feel the need to push myself beyond my personal limits i possess
to learn, unlearn and relearn.. To go beyond what physical or mental limits to achieve a greater success and probably share my experience and knowledge so that others will benefit in one way or another.

Others should take part in adventure because it is value adding and gives the kind of experiences classrooms and the concrete jungle can't. A chance to break the monotony of things around them and to challenge the mind and body in overcoming tasks and activities far beyond  bustling cities and tar roads.

My Personal Philosophy:
Every outdoor experience be it positive or negative should be an educating and learning opportunity to learn and improve oneself in many aspects the classroom can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment